Contact our friendly and efficient team today for any enquiries or to book your stay. We look forward to sharing our piece of paradise with your school group, church group, staff and colleagues or family and friends.
Whatever the occasion, we can provide it all.
Contact | Ros Williamson
Mobile | 072 137 1725
After hours contact person and mobile | As above
Address| Hella Hella Road, Richmond, KZN
GPS Co-ords| S29.54.396 E30.05.53
- From Durban take the N3 towards Pietermaritzburg.
- BEFORE entering Pietermaritzburg, take the R603 (Umlaas Road/Richmond exit), and as you come off the exit, turn right onto the R603 towards Richmond – 29kms away.
- After about 5kms, there is a fork in the road, keep left towards Richmond – this is the R56.
- Take the turn-off into Richmond (NOT the first sign that says Richmond Hospital).
- Drive directly through Richmond along Shepstone Street, and 1km out of town take the left hand turn to Hella Hella.
- Continue on tar for 15km and then wind down into the valley on an excellent gravel road.
- After 22kms, you will see the entrance to the Hella Hella Adventure Centre
- Our gate on your left (approx 500m before the Mkomazi River).
- If you get to the river, you have gone too far!
Hella Hella Adventure Centre can also be reached by following the Hella Hella signs on the Ixopo / Donnybrook road (612).
- At Lufafa Road, take the right hand turnoff which is the D114 to Hella Hella.
- Continue all the way towards Hella Hella, following the road down the pass.
- Traveling from this direction, the Reception is approx 500m after you’ve crossed the Mkomazi River, first entrance on the right.
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.