Are you looking to plan a school excursion?
Well we believe we are your destination of choice, and here is why :
- Our groups are supervised by qualified facilitators
- Our ratio of student to facilitator of between 12 & 15 means the children are properly supervised
- We interact closely with the teachers to determine what the objectives (outcomes) of the camp should be
- Our qualified educators and facilitators organize and run programmes based on the specific needs of each group that visit the Centre.
- We offer the ideal environment of river & mountains
We make use of different activities to develop certain skills in our students. our facilitators have a way of encouraging learning whilst at the same time the pupils are experiencing nature & the outdoors in a new and exciting way.
We pride ourselves on our professional staff and the safety of all our activities.
Each of our staff members :
– is skilled in all aspects of the outdoor activities undertaken
– are sensitive & enthusiastic
– have the physical skills to make the activities safe
– have the personal skills to be able to use each experience to make a positive impression on the learners