Are you looking to plan a School Group Excursion?
Well, we believe we are your school groups excursion destination of choice, and here is why:
- our school groups are supervised by qualified & experienced facilitators
- our ratio of student to facilitator is between 10 & 15; which means the children are properly supervised
- we interact closely with the teachers to determine what the objectives (outcomes) of the camp should be
- our qualified educators & facilitators organize & run programs based on the specific needs of each group that visit Hella Hella.
- we offer the ideal outdoor environment of river, African bush & mountains
We make use of different activities to develop certain skills in our school groups students. Our facilitators have a way of encouraging learning whilst at the same time the pupils are experiencing nature & the outdoors in a new and exciting way.
We pride ourselves on our professional staff and the safety of all our activities.
Each of our staff facilitators are:
- skilled in all aspects of the outdoor activities undertaken
- sensitive & enthusiastic
- physically skilled to make the activities safe
- personally skilled to be able to use each experience to make a positive impression on the learners
Make a booking today
Hella Hella is the ideal excursion destination and activity adventure centre in the Umkomaas Valley.